WANTED: Summer Marketing & Communications Interns
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Academically accomplished college seniors or recent grads who:
- Speak and write exceptionally good well
- Can be productive, independently and as a team-player
- Are positive, professional and self-motivated (have aced Adulting101)
- Are highly organized and acutely atentive to detail (notice anything there?)
- Slay at time management, analysis and problem-solving
- Know their way around MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- (Developer only) Have basic HTML and CSS knowledge
The Account Manager
Organized and detail-focused, this intern communicates and leads group projects like a natural. They enjoy collaborating on strategy, honing their project management and presentation skills, and learning how to write creative briefs and review concepts.
The Art Director
A visual thinker with an eye for design, this intern participates in the creative process—from creative strategy to conceptual development, including image selection and layout and workflow management.
The Front-End Developer
A tech lover and creative thinker, this intern helps bring digital experiences to life. They’ll work with more experienced developers and analysts to learn new skills, and will work with the creative and account teams to experience the full project lifecycle.
- 8 weeks of hands-on experience June 3, 2019 – July 26, 2019 with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A window (and hopefully a door, too!) into Richmond’s vibrant ad scene
- That green paper stuff that buys you things
If you are interested in joining our team, fill out the fields below and hit “Submit” – we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2019