follow site Wanted: Account Executive
go There are a select group of people who get to say that they love what they do. Join the West Cary Group team as an Account Executive and become one of the few.
dove comprare viagra generico 25 mg pagamento online a Milano As a rapidly growing marketing communications and advertising agency based in Richmond, Virginia, West Cary Group services numerous mid-sized local and Fortune 500 clients across a vast array of industries. As our business continues to grow, we’re looking for a smart, experienced and highly motivated Account Director to join our team.
dove acquistare viagra generico 100 mg a Parma Our Account Executives assume responsibility for managing the profitability and growth of 3-5 accounts within our agency. They must be skillful at meeting tactical client needs while also providing sound strategic direction and thought leadership. Core client facing responsibilities include overseeing strategic planning and creative development/execution, establishing and managing program budgets and timelines, and developing new opportunities to grow the client’s business through branding and marketing efforts. Internally, our Account Directors work in tandem with the creative team to deliver high quality, on time and on strategy branding and marketing solutions that consistently meet our clients’ business needs.
free cialis sales in canadian pharmacy The atmosphere at West Cary Group is charged with excitement. It’s fun, fast-paced, eclectic, inviting, diverse, humorous, creative and laid back (when we’re not on a deadline, that is!). Our days are not always contained within the 9 to 5 range, but we try not to make it customary to work long hours. We do, however, take extreme pride in what we do and we refuse to compromise the quality of our creative product or our client service.
follow If you’re up for the challenge, working at West Cary Group will truly be a memorable and rewarding experience. You’re going to meet and work with some of the most talented people you’ve ever met in your life. And whether you’re here for one year, or ten, you will never forget your experience… we promise you that.
cheap discount cialis Job Qualifications Include:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Three to five years of advertising agency experience and a solid grasp of the fundamentals of marketing and advertising
- Experience in traditional marketing channels (print, television, radio, point of sale, promotions) as well as newer media like online marketing, social networking, blogs, etc.
- Relationship management, project management or process management experience is a plus
- An innate desire to operate at the top of your game and deliver the best creative product
- Commitment to bringing consistent thought leadership in support of the client’s marketing and communication needs
- Flexibility (e.g. the ability to handle an account where deadlines are tight and client preferences may change suddenly and with short notice)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation/pitch skills
- Demonstrated ability to organically grow existing accounts by identifying new business opportunities
- The ability to both work independently and function as a high performing member of a team
- Proactive, solutions oriented attitude
- A good sense of humor
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus but not a requirement
watch West Cary Group encourages and strongly supports workplace diversity.
how to get pfizer viagra We Are Always Looking for Fresh Talent
http://www.minasillinois.org/Templates/discount/kamagra/ If you are interested in joining our team, fill out the fields below and hit “Submit” – we look forward to hearing from you!
erectile dysfunction drugs in india We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.