WANTED: Summer Marketing & Communications Interns
We’re looking for academically accomplished undergraduate and graduate summer interns who:
- Speak and write exceptionally good well
- Can be productive independently and as team players
- Are positive, professional and self-motivated (i.e., have aced Adulting 101)
- Are highly organized and acutely atentive to detail (notice anything there?)
- Slay at time management, analysis and problem-solving
- Know their way around MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The Account Manager
Organized and detail-focused, this intern communicates and leads group projects like a natural. They enjoy collaborating on strategy, honing their project management and presentation skills, and learning how to write creative briefs and review concepts.
The Art Director
A visual thinker with an eye for design, this intern participates in the creative process—from image selection and layout to research, conceptual development and workflow management.
The Product Manager
A tech lover and creative thinker, this intern helps design beautiful data-driven solutions to customer problems through #agilemarketing and building cutting-edge tech and design prototypes.
- Hands-on experience with some of the industry’s best & brightest
- A window (hopefully a door, too!) into Richmond’s vibrant ad scene
- That green paper stuff that buys you things
The last day to submit internship applications for Summer 2018 is February 23, 2018.
Internships begin June 4th, and end July 14th, 2018.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.